Cybersecurity is moving away from legacy “defense-in-depth” and alert-focused solutions and toward a new toolkit that can detect and prevent the most sophisticated threats. Only Palo Alto Networks can deliver on the promise of a true next-generation security platform across network and endpoint, and we invite you to join us at Black Hat USA 2014 to learn about our intelligence-based approach to preventing advanced attacks before they cause harm.
If you’re headed for this year’s Black Hat conference in Las Vegas (August 2-7), we want to see you! Here’s how…
Visit Booth #227 during exhibition hours and you will have the chance to:
- Meet the members of Unit 42, the industry’s leading threat intelligence team.
- Learn from Palo Alto Networks product experts and see demonstrations that include:
- The tactics, tools and infrastructure behind an infamous series of phishing campaigns
- A live visualization based on data from over 4,000 enterprise customers
- An in-depth look into recent high-profile exploits
- First of it’s kind integration between network and endpoint security
- Chat with our onsite recruiters about joining an industry leading team of threat intelligence and cybersecurity experts
- Enter for a chance to win a GoPro and other great prizes
Attend our session, “You Are the Target: Real-world Endpoint Exploitation Prevention,” on Wednesday, August 6 at 11:45 a.m. in the Business Hall Theater.
Are you going to Black Hat this year? Let us know in the comments so we can be sure to watch for you!