Black Hat USA 2014 is taking place all this week in Las Vegas, and as the exhibit halls and many of the briefings open on Wednesday, we invite you to visit with Palo Alto Networks throughout the show.
Join us at Booth #227 on Wednesday and Thursday to:
- Meet the members of Unit 42, our threat intelligence team, and hear about our intelligence process
- Watch demonstrations of Palo Alto Networks products, including next-generation endpoint solutions, and hear firsthand from our product and technical experts
- See visualizations, including an in-depth look at recent high-profile exploits that have kept security professionals on their toes
- Talk with our onsite recruiters about new opportunities with Palo Alto Networks
- Enter to win a GoPro and other great prizes
In addition to our booth activities, Palo Alto Networks experts Gal Badishi and Gal Diskin will present "You Are the Target: Real-world Endpoint Exploitation Prevention" tomorrow, Wednesday, August 6, at 11:45 a.m. in the Business Hall Theater.
Watch this space for daily videos and on-the-scene updates from throughout Black Hat.
- Read Tim Treat's discussion of a new breed of threat intelligence to detect and prevent
- Check out the latest in research and commentary from Unit 42, including the recently released 419 Evolution report
- Visit our Black Hat resources page to learn more about Palo Alto Networks offerings at the conference